Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton in the County of Sussex - Where am I?

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
I love adventures and I think I've found another one. There are 20 Brighton's located in the USA. One of them in the county of Sussex in New Jersey. I think I'm going to try and visit them all and see if I can find any Rock, Blue and White Stripes, Piers or Pavilions......

UTA

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I once planned to visit every place I could find with Kristian/Christian in the name. Sweden, Norway and Denmark proved great for this trek, but then I ran out of them.

Clearly the world needs more Kristian/Christian themed places

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I once planned to visit every place I could find with Kristian/Christian in the name. Sweden, Norway and Denmark proved great for this trek, but then I ran out of them.

Clearly the world needs more Kristian/Christian themed places

Maybe change your name and start again?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Is there a Brighton down in Cornwall somewhere? I seem to remember stumbling across it on a family holiday as a kid. Tiny little place with about 50 houses.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I've stopped off at Brighton in Colorado, USA (just outside Denver) and Brighton between Toronto and Montreal (Canada).

I was also born in Brighton, Sussex, England - the original and best.

Anyone else visited a Brighton elsewhere in the world?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i looked up all the Brighton's in the world, many as said in the US. some are strange little places, wouldnt even count as a hamlet in UK, a loose grouping of farms spread over miles and called a "town".

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I've stopped off at Brighton in Colorado, USA (just outside Denver) and Brighton between Toronto and Montreal (Canada).

I was also born in Brighton, Sussex, England - the original and best.

Anyone else visited a Brighton elsewhere in the world?

We drove through the Brighton just outside of Denver a few years ago on our way back to Denver airport.
And guess what?

There were roadworks and a traffic jam a mile long. Just like being back at home.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
I have visited Brighton in Canada.
It's between Ottawa and Toronto.
Will upload a pic if this thread develops into anything more than tomorrows chip paper.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
When I owned a Norton Motorcycle back in the 1980's, I liked to take photos of it next to any Roadsigns for Villages etc. that were also called Norton.

After a while I realised I probably needed to get out a bit more.... :lolol:

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
I have visited Brighton in Canada.
It's between Ottawa and Toronto.
Will upload a pic if this thread develops into anything more than tomorrows chip paper.

been there too, also the London in canada just down the road.... well about 3 hours just down the road

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Is there a Brighton down in Cornwall somewhere? I seem to remember stumbling across it on a family holiday as a kid. Tiny little place with about 50 houses.

About 10 miles from Truro. Not much there by the looks of Google maps. A roundabout for the kids to play on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here