Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rain advice for WSL tomorrow

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
First time in WSL tomorrow night, taking advantage of the £30 discount per seat and with the biblical deluge forecast can anybody tell me if you get wet in row H.

I know wind has an effect so nothing is guaranteed but I am normally in row S of the NS so never get wet.

So, should I pack the waterproof or not ??? :thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I hadn't thought of that - I'm basically sat at the front - Still - there'll be plenty of space to move to a seat that is dry if needs be!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I sit in row k wsl and you can still get a soaking there but depends which way the wind is blowing.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The forecasted weather must put a huge question mark over whether the game will go ahead.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
If it rains as much as they say it is going to I can see it being called off. Could be be months rain in a few hours.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
First time in WSL tomorrow night, taking advantage of the £30 discount per seat and with the biblical deluge forecast can anybody tell me if you get wet in row H.

I know wind has an effect so nothing is guaranteed but I am normally in row S of the NS so never get wet.

So, should I pack the waterproof or not ??? :thumbsup:

Should be ok inside the ground, don't know about at the front though. Its outside thats the problem. If that predicted rain comes after the match it will be drowned rats time.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Still with all this rain expected the Australian cricket team can get to the Amex early as expect no play at all at Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here