Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday signing day

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Four players announced today all at once to start the stampede for the remaining Villareal / Norwich tickets. punk:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We might want the signings today but agents will be looking at the 37 days left of the transfer window to give them time to milk the maximum amount of cash out the club whilst touting the players we've targeted to as many other clubs as possible. I can see the majority of the 4-5 players Oscar wants coming in on Aug 31st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
We might want the signings today but agents will be looking at the 37 days left of the transfer window to give them time to milk the maximum amount of cash out the club whilst touting the players we've targeted to as many other clubs as possible. I can see the majority of the 4-5 players Oscar wants coming in on Aug 31st.

I agree, perhaps one more before the season starts, the rest will come late in August I think. Players that haven't already moved are either waiting for their clubs to sign another player before they can move, or have a number of options and are negotiating the best deal.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

I agree, but one today as I can feel it in my fingers.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If something was emerging today, wouldn't we have had a few snippets from the insiders on here, or something cryptic from Naylor at least.?...... he does like to bolster circulation at these critical moments.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Its all about PL loans, I'm not expecting anything until the top clubs (and palace) announce their 25's.
Which is after our season starts isn't it?.... leaving us with some critical games to manage with a weaker squad than last year, and certainly less depth to cope with injuries or players out of form that are bound to crop up between now and then.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Which is after our season starts isn't it?.... leaving us with some critical games to manage with a weaker squad than last year, and certainly less depth to cope with injuries or players out of form that are bound to crop up between now and then.
Yep, but looking at the Championship signings to date we're all in the same boat.

Besides, we've still got Ashley Barnes, who'll tear up the division this year.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
If something was emerging today, wouldn't we have had a few snippets from the insiders on here, or something cryptic from Naylor at least.?...... he does like to bolster circulation at these critical moments.

Bruno and Chicksen were out of the blue announcements and Kemy is still about isn't he?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here