Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E-cash discount

Increased to 15% up to 90 min before kick off, down to 5% within half hour of kick off - gonna have to get them in early :drink:

In the terms that I agreed with the club when purchasing my season ticket it was 10% of ALL transactions.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Small print....blah blah.....We change t. & c's whenever we want too!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In the terms that I agreed with the club when purchasing my season ticket it was 10% of ALL transactions.
Legally, I suspect we are in a grey area here. The club would no doubt argue that ANY discount is a voluntary reduction off the price.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would that be 10% on the hour?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Legally, I suspect we are in a grey area here. The club would no doubt argue that ANY discount is a voluntary reduction off the price.

There is not, and never has been any DISCOUNT.

There is a cash-back scheme where a % of what you pay is creditted back to your card, AFTER the transaction.

I'm (for once) NOT just being pedantic - this may have a bearing on what is, or isn't in breach of any terms.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
E-cash Discounts 2013/2014

Gate open - 90 minutes before KO 15%

90 minutes before KO - 30 minutes before KO 10%

30 minutes before KO - KO 5%

Half Time 0%

Full Time + 30 minutes 5%

Full Time + 60 minutes 10%

Full Time +90 minutes 15%

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Not looking forward to this. Going to be lots of people arguing the toss that they were in the queue 40 minutes before KO and it's not their fault that it took 15 minutes to get served they want their full discount etc.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
E-cash Discounts 2013/2014

Gate open - 90 minutes before KO 15%

90 minutes before KO - 30 minutes before KO 10%

30 minutes before KO - KO 5%

Half Time 0%

Full Time + 30 minutes 5%

Full Time + 60 minutes 10%

Full Time +90 minutes 15%

Unless they have changed how the system works, they need to be careful with use of the term DISCOUNT.

The existing system (excuse my made up prices) is that if a pint is £4, you would need £4 (in whatever form) to buy it, and then if you've swiped your card, you'd recieve a 40p credit once the transaction was made. If you arrived at the till with £3.60 on your card you would NOT be able to buy a £4 product with it. Ergo, NOT a discount.

Unless they have changed how the system works, they need to be careful with use of the term DISCOUNT.

The existing system (excuse my made up prices) is that if a pint is £4, you would need £4 (in whatever form) to buy it, and then if you've swiped your card, you'd recieve a 40p credit once the transaction was made. If you arrived at the till with £3.60 on your card you would NOT be able to buy a £4 product with it. Ergo, NOT a discount.

Correct, but it amounts to the same thing.

Seems sensible to me, since a graduated scale of cash-back deals serves a wider purpose (encouraging a change in travel habits). And, by removing the incentive to use cards at half-time, they will be encouraging fans to be less selective about which queue they join - which can only help reduce the length of the longest queues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here