Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spanish Dave

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
As Dave has still not gone to another club I have not given up hope that he could be back, so giving it one last try to see if fan power can make a difference and get Burke to put the contract offer back on the table, we still need him and I think he still needs us. Whether he then signs the contract or not at least we the fans we know that we tried.

So if you too do know “what Spanish Dave does?” please sign the petition and I will forward it to David Burke and the club.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-spanish-dave/

It probably (99.9999999% sure) won’t make a difference but it’s worth one last shot and if nothing else it will show Dave how much we appreciated him.

Many thanks

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
How about you let the manger do his job ffs? They don't want him, get over it.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You made a petition to re-sign a player ? :facepalm:

Christ - theres a reason why he hasnt been offered a new contract and I trust Oscar/David Burke/TB to get us a good replacement.

Besides, from the way he has been acting with being offered a new contract, personally I cant blame the club for withdrawing the offer, it was on the table long enough.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tinpot

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
As Dave has still not gone to another club I have not given up hope that he could be back, so giving it one last try to see if fan power can make a difference and get Burke to put the contract offer back on the table, we still need him and I think he still needs us. Whether he then signs the contract or not at least we the fans we know that we tried.

So if you too do know “what Spanish Dave does?” please sign the petition and I will forward it to David Burke and the club.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-spanish-dave/

It probably (99.9999999% sure) won’t make a difference but it’s worth one last shot and if nothing else it will show Dave how much we appreciated him.

Many thanks

Personally, I have total trust in David Burke et al's rationale behind withdrawing the contract offer from SD, whatever it may be. I don't imagine for a minute that they didn't acknowledge the contribution that he made last season, but we've got to trust the reasoning behind letting him go.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He's gone but not forgotten. Time to move on.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Aww, I have to pity your effort. Don't get your hopes up of anything positive happening though.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yup, signed it. I don't care if the club listen to every time i have an opinion aired. I signed it because i like Spanish Dave and i'd like him to know that if he ever glanced across the slightly empty petition.

Jimmy Grimble

Unfortunately my abiding memory of Dave will be him completely failing to turn up in that game :down: I know he wasn't alone, I was just so dissapointed with him that night.

Last edited:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Some NSC'ers know me personally and know the year I have had, my girlfriend lost her mum in March not long before the Palace game, this after only recently losing her Dad and her only brother leaving her basically all alone, this is the hardest thing I (Iet alone her) have ever had to deal with and would not wish this on anyone.

I only went to the Palace game at the last minute as she had a friend over for a few hours, now I did celebrate the first goal but that second goal!! For a few moments / minutes nothing else in the world mattered, all the problems had gone it was just me, thousands of fellow fans and Spanish Dave.

So if you think the petition is tinpot? a joke? He went missing in the play offs? That's your opinion and you are more than welcome to it, but he seems to want to come back and if there is the merest slightest chance I can do anything at all to make that happen then I will because I owe him everything,

Unwittingly Spanish Dave gave me the lift/break I needed to carry on being strong and to get through it all! So this really is the very least I can do!

Dec 29, 2011
Some NSC'ers know me personally and know the year I have had, my girlfriend lost her mum in March not long before the Palace game, this after only recently losing her Dad and her only brother leaving her basically all alone, this is the hardest thing I (Iet alone her) have ever had to deal with and would not wish this on anyone.

I only went to the Palace game at the last minute as she had a friend over for a few hours, now I did celebrate the first goal but that second goal!! For a few moments / minutes nothing else in the world mattered, all the problems had gone it was just me, thousands of fellow fans and Spanish Dave.

So if you think the petition is tinpot? a joke? He went missing in the play offs? That's your opinion and you are more than welcome to it, but he seems to want to come back and if there is the merest slightest chance I can do anything at all to make that happen then I will because I owe him everything,

Unwittingly Spanish Dave gave me the lift/break I needed to carry on being strong and to get through it all! So this really is the very least I can do!

Signed :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 18477

I love Spanish Dave. We now need a new penalty taker or it'll be...

FFS Barnes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here