twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I am - mad dash from Sussex v Aussies at Hove

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
*puts hand up*
I have a works barbeque tomorrow at the Oval, so i intend to feel devilishly, inflamed-liveredly awful all day Saturday, but i reckon i'll be alright for the game with the odd squirt here or there.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Imo a pay on the gate ticket system would have been prudent

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
25 from Palmeira Sq

Save yourself hours of tedious bus travel mate and use the train instead. The 25 will take an hour or more to work its way through central Brighton and then up to Falmer. The train will take about 25 mins from Hove to Falmer. Plus you can have a nice cold tinny on the train.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Wondering how shambolic the catering will be on Saturday... as this is the first game under the new catering regime. I'm expecting a massively downgraded service (if that's possible) and lower quality food and drink to be introduced as the season goes on.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Will get the train, need to get the train back after anyway. I think I may be just the right side of belligerent after a day drinking at the cricket.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Me plus one.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Wondering how shambolic the catering will be on Saturday... as this is the first game under the new catering regime. I'm expecting a massively downgraded service (if that's possible) and lower quality food and drink to be introduced as the season goes on.

What a little ray of sunshine you are.

Still, who knows, you may fall down a huge crater that opens up in front of you as you make your way to the match and then you'd never have to experience just how bad the catering will be.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Well up for this one! Hope they are doing 50/50 scarves...:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here