Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket line moan

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I know this is probably the result of Barber's cut backs on admin staff, but this is just ridiculous. I have been trying to ring the ticket office and it is driving me insane. Several attempts over the last couple of days. Yesterday, I tried to ring mid-afternoon and was 9th in the queue. I have just tried again this morning, and was 6th in the queue. After holding for six minutes on my mobile (and listening to endless promotional messages), I had only moved up to 5th!!! At that rate I'd have to wait half-an-hour to get through - and it would cost me a small fortune. Needless to say, I hung up.

Can't exactly drop in to the club shop as I live in London ,so what other options are there if you need to speak to someone? And if it's like this before the season has even started what's it going to be like in a couple of months time? All very well saying we're customers not fans, but where is the customer service??? Call me a whinger, but it really is pretty unacceptable.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Try emailing customer services. Supporter Services <supporter.services@bhafc.co.uk> Took a day or so, but got a good reply.

Failing that 0844 324 6286. Although you are looking to buy tickets they won't be able to help

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Try emailing customer services. Supporter Services <supporter.services@bhafc.co.uk> Took a day or so, but got a good reply.

Failing that 0844 324 6286. Although you are looking to buy tickets they won't be able to help

Thanks have emailed but need to speak to someone today.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know this is probably the result of Barber's cut backs on admin staff, but this is just ridiculous. I have been trying to ring the ticket office and it is driving me insane. Several attempts over the last couple of days. Yesterday, I tried to ring mid-afternoon and was 9th in the queue. I have just tried again this morning, and was 6th in the queue. After holding for six minutes on my mobile (and listening to endless promotional messages), I had only moved up to 5th!!! At that rate I'd have to wait half-an-hour to get through - and it would cost me a small fortune. Needless to say, I hung up.

Can't exactly drop in to the club shop as I live in London ,so what other options are there if you need to speak to someone? And if it's like this before the season has even started what's it going to be like in a couple of months time? All very well saying we're customers not fans, but where is the customer service??? Call me a whinger, but it really is pretty unacceptable.

What number are you calling?

I rang on Monday, on 0845 4961901, option 1 for ticket office, and got through in 30 seconds.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What number are you calling?

I rang on Monday, on 0845 4961901, option 1 for ticket office, and got through in 30 seconds.

The same number. You must have a special Hans Kraay Fan Club hotline.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
This has been an issue for a few years now. Nothing related specially to cut backs.

Are you sure about that, as previously when I have been in there 3-4 staff were always behind the counter.
I was in there yesterday for nearly an hour with only one person on the counter.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Failing that 0844 324 6286.

"Sorry, this service is no longer available".

Who said it's not the result of the cut-backs...?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
"Sorry, this service is no longer available".

Who said it's not the result of the cut-backs...?

I was told yesterday the reason for charging £1-50 admin fee for every ticket sold over the counter, (used to cost nothing) was so that they could improve their admin and service to us., yer right.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Are you sure about that, as previously when I have been in there 3-4 staff were always behind the counter.
I was in there yesterday for nearly an hour with only one person on the counter.

When 3-4 members of staff are working only one deals with calls... That's what they told me when I has to wait an hour on the line. All of my experiences have been poor, but once you get though its fine. I just go in person now when I'm available. And last year there were periods when they only had obe staff working, it depends when you visit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
£1-50 admin fee for every ticket sold over the counter, (used to cost nothing)

I've seen you mention this at least 3 times now on different threads, largely without response.

That's because this was announced a week or two ago and was discussed, at length, on here at the time.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I've seen you mention this at least 3 times now on different threads, largely without response.

That's because this was announced a week or two ago and was discussed, at length, on here at the time.

Sorry I did not see that thread, but I could not believe this further way of getting money out of the fans, they will make around £30k in admin charges for all big cup games in future.
Will say no more on the subject now. Thanks Bozza

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

You're wasting more money by calling and hanging up. Just pick a time to call and sit in the queue if your query is essential.

It is expensive calling from a mobile, if you've got access to a lindline then use that. If I need to call any of these numbers I usually use the work phone :whistle:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I sent an email to them earlier in the week and it took them 24 hours to respond, but then I was able to have a quick email conversation with them and the problem resolved easily. :thumbsup:

Whats the issue you have, maybe someone on here can help?

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011

Buy online.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Rather than starting a new thread I will get my own ticket office related moan in here. Does anyone else have problems with changing details? I've moved house twice in the past 6 months or so, and both times I have phoned the club and given them my new address. BOTH times stuff has subsequently gone to the old address - this time no big deal as it's my mum's house anyway, but the first time my new season ticket therefore got lost. Also, last year I switched banks, notified the ticket office of my new direct debit, and then for the next three months got a letter informing me that my direct debit had failed, each time because they had tried to take it from the old bank account, and each time I told them the new account and was promised it was sorted. Am I missing the proper way to notify the club of changes, or do the ticket office staff just write down new details on the back of their hand and then forget about it?

(Think the staff are great and very helpful btw).

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I sent an email to them earlier in the week and it took them 24 hours to respond, but then I was able to have a quick email conversation with them and the problem resolved easily. :thumbsup:

Whats the issue you have, maybe someone on here can help?

Cancelling ST direct debit. Deadline is tomorrow.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here