Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

BHA123456

Apr 12, 2012
Was extremely impressed with this young man tonight. Dominated any ball that came towards him, both in the air and on the ground. Looked composed on the ball and almost had a 100% passing rate. He played the Bridcutt role and played it very well. It's nice to know that we have someone half decent to cover for us if Bridders gets injured

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Wanted to like him, but don't agree. Thought his ball control was mostly very poor and his heading ability left a lot to be desired for a tall guy.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Agree with the OP absolutely dominant in the air. Ball control needs some work but apart from that I was also very impressed.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think people want to like his name and where he come from, he's very average, still time for him to improve, but a few on here are obssesed with building up young players to be something they are not.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Midfield is a harder position to judge, what i always look for is concentration, discipline of positioning and simple passing.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Did anyone rate Robert Codner?

On his day one of the best players to have worn the stripes in the 50 years I have watched the Albion. Some days he was a waste of space yes. But his part in the 4-1 demolition of Millwall in the play off semi final was a great memory after recent events. Only goons thought there was no talent there.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Give the guy a bit more time. Only 20 and hasn't had a year at the club yet. Saw him a few times last season and I think he has the potential to break into the first team before too long. I reckon he'll get the odd place on the bench this season and I anticipate Oscar will look to promote from the DS far more than Poyet did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here