Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Broadfield is a library

Haste

Jul 22, 2013
SUSSEX
Went to the game with @mowgli37

Only heard the Crawley fans once (when they scored) but they quickly fell silent when it was disallowed. The look on their faces when "I want to go home" was sung was priceless. As a neutral the Brighton fans made it a good game.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not big on plastic Chelski fans on this forum.
Mowgli's a decent fella though, so I suppose we'll let you off if you behave.

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley

Only heard the Crawley fans once (when they scored) but they quickly fell silent when it was disallowed. The look on their faces when "I want to go home" was sung was priceless. As a neutral the Brighton fans made it a good game.
Broadfield is not a library,it just has shite acoustics.
Are you telling me that the Brighton fans made a noise?I heard sod all,stood in the Bruce Winfield.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Are you telling me that the Brighton fans made a noise?I heard sod all,stood in the Bruce Winfield.

Was in the temporary stand in away end - fair play to them, but the only noise we heard from home fans were the squadron of 3 boys/girls about 7 years old with 'Crawley clap clap clap' on repeat. They made more noise than rest of Crawley put together.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex

You are having a laugh? There are Palace fans on Twitter who sat in your end and are banging on about us still being obsessed and singing Palace songs. You sure you heard nothing?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Surely no one is bigging up singing or lack of for a friendly. Not a real measure is it really.

Dec 29, 2011

:tosser:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
the only noise we heard from home fans were the squadron of 3 boys/girls about 7 years old with 'Crawley clap clap clap' on repeat. They made more noise than rest of Crawley put together.

The junior Ultras I'm told :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surely no one is bigging up singing or lack of for a friendly. Not a real measure is it really.

This. Pre-season friendlies should never been used as a barometer of support for any side, whether Whitehawk or Real Madrid.

Haste

Jul 22, 2013
SUSSEX
Was in the temporary stand in away end - fair play to them, but the only noise we heard from home fans were the squadron of 3 boys/girls about 7 years old with 'Crawley clap clap clap' on repeat. They made more noise than rest of Crawley put together.

there were 4*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here