Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from the game

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Not a bad display from the Albion. Standouts for me were JFC in the first half and probably Bridcutt and Brezovan in the 2nd.

Dunk had a particularly poor game defensively in the first half and some of his attempts at long range passes were very poor.

1000 Albion supporters out of a total of just over 2000.

Crawley were a lot better than I had expected.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What was the atmosphere like?

A bit "nothing" until it warmed up a bit in the 2nd half when Albion were attacking the goal withour fans behind it.

Should have given a mention to Lua Lua. Very dangerous in the first half. Buckley on the other hand did nothing of note when he came on.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Not a bad display from the Albion. Standouts for me were JFC in the first half and probably Bridcutt and Brezovan in the 2nd.

Dunk had a particularly poor game defensively in the first half and some of his attempts at long range passes were very poor.

1000 Albion supporters out of a total of just over 2000.

Crawley were a lot better than I had expected.

I don't remember Dunk putting a foot wrong, he dealt with everything that Crawley threw at him. I thought he had a decent game. For me both Leftbacks were much better than I expected

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I don't remember Dunk putting a foot wrong, he dealt with everything that Crawley threw at him. I thought he had a decent game. For me both Leftbacks were much better than I expected

Did you watch the game... Dunk was caught in possession several times, sprayed passes around like confetti, and lost his man twice for corners in the first half... apart from that he was just fine.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Dunk made a massive mistake in the 1st half. Completely misjudged a crawley pass and allowed Crawley in on goal. His pace was also worrying if I'm honest. I know AEA, Greer and Upson aren't exactly quick but Dunk seemed really slow to me

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So it wasn't Barcelona then :)

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Dunk was poor, misplaced paces and slow at the back.

Crawleys right back is very good.

Good work out for us, Buckley had a few goes at el abd in second half haha

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Dunk was poor, misplaced paces and slow at the back.

Crawleys right back is very good.

Good work out for us, Buckley had a few goes at el abd in second half haha

El Abd at RB in the 2nd half. Not his best position. Thought he did well in the centre in the 1st.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Did the job without anyone really exerting themselves.

I actually quite enjoyed it. The Broadfield has come on quite a bit since I last visited.

Nice to see Oscar acknowledging his Seven Nation Army chant. And I thought Ince stood out.

Also there was a cracking speculative effort that cannoned off the corner of the post and crossbar but I couldn't tell who was responsible. Can anyone else who was there confirm?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

I actually quite enjoyed it. The Broadfield has come on quite a bit since I last visited.

Nice to see Oscar acknowledging his Seven Nation Army chant. And I thought Ince stood out.

Also there was a cracking speculative effort that cannoned off the corner of the post and crossbar but I couldn't tell who was responsible. Can anyone else who was there confirm?

Bridcutt believe or not

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing

Liam Bridcutt...great effort

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing

Liam Bridcutt...great effort

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here