Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tunnicliffe on loan

Albion15

Nov 19, 2012
Looks like we are trying to get him but so are Ipswich, why on earth any player would chose Ipswich over us is a mystery.

Also available on loan are chalobah and Lucas piazon, both from chelski

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Either of the Chelsea ones would be good, don't know anything of Tunnicliffe so can't comment one way or t'other.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Looks like we are trying to get him but so are Ipswich, why on earth any player would chose Ipswich over us is a mystery.

Also available on loan are chalobah and Lucas piazon, both from chelski

Lucas Piazon is quality on loan to Malaga last year. Love it to happen but can't see it

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Either of the Chelsea ones would be good, don't know anything of Tunnicliffe so can't comment one way or t'other.

tunnicliffe is a quality player pretty versatile to, i watched fair bit of him on mutv. very aggressive player, not sure how well he did onloan last year.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Chalobah fits the profile of a player we should be looking at but I can see someone like Palace getting him. I can't see irrespective that he's still 19/20 that chelsea will want him to do another season in the championship.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Chalobah - Night to Remember

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Chalobah fits the profile of a player we should be looking at but I can see someone like Palace getting him. I can't see irrespective that he's still 19/20 that chelsea will want him to do another season in the championship.

He said he wants to play in the Premier League this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here