Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Survey

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Had an Email from club asking to complete a travel survey. Fails at first question ...How do you get to the Amex? Multiple choices but only allows you to select one. I use P & R, train or near site parking dependant on time and weather. Also asks how much you spend at the Amex on each occassion

You can always answer "Other" and then give details.

As I have. Curiously, my answer (Usually bus 28/29 before games, sometimes train; train after games) then takes me on to a question about which railway station I use, but doesn't allow the answer Glynde pre-match; Lewes post-match. And my travel habits are entirely different for weekday evenings (bus 23/25 pre-match; train to Lewes post-match). But two entirely different answers aren't allowed.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Fail on question 2 also - I do not live at any of the drop down selection postcodes and when I enter mine into the other section it will not allow me to progress.

Have emailed the marketing team to inform of the issue.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
At least you've got an email. I've contacted the club multiple times to ask them why I am not getting emails, but nothing happens. I get the weekly newsletter each Friday, and I get the ticket purchase confirmations so I know they have my right address.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
At least you've got an email. I've contacted the club multiple times to ask them why I am not getting emails, but nothing happens. I get the weekly newsletter each Friday, and I get the ticket purchase confirmations so I know they have my right address.

They have got a major issue with email addresses. Including myself I've got 6 people on friends and family and only 1 of us get any emails, 4 get newsletters

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
They have got a major issue with email addresses. Including myself I've got 6 people on friends and family and only 1 of us get any emails, 4 get newsletters
I think they have a major issue with anything that requires administration or communication to be honest. Borders on shambolic at times.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I know an elderly gentleman who sells programmes who asked the club if he could have letters as he doesn't have access to the internet. The club has ignored him.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

My 10 year old son gets the club emails, they get sent to my email address despite having given no email address for him, whereas I don't get any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Jameson

The survey doesn't work properly. I travel by train or coach, depending on ko time, so I put that in and the next q asks where I travel from by train, I have to put in Cooden Beach for the "other" option as its not listed (despite me putting in my post code it still offers me a choice of Littlehampton and various other far flung places I've never even been to), then says "this question needs an answer"... and won't let me proceed.

Gave up 30 seconds after trying.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I was told today that they have increased the admin costs now to £1-50 for each ticket you buy, even though you maybe buying ten tickets in one transaction, costing you £15, was so that they can give us all the best admin service we need ???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
well i dont think they are asking people like me to fill it in...i park in Coldean :ffsparr:

filled in OTHER on number 3 and then get asked what station i depart from ..hmm

Last edited:

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Fail on question 2 also - I do not live at any of the drop down selection postcodes and when I enter mine into the other section it will not allow me to progress.

Likewise, and have emailed. The autoresponse says they'll deal with it in 5 or 6 days. Ho hum.

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts

I had the same problem as my postcode is for Swindon, also sent them an email

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Why the question about spend at the Amex? Will travel cost be discounted the more you spend on match day?

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Rubbish survey, answered that I cycle or use P&R. Won't let me proceed if I don't specify a station I catch the train that I never travel to the Amex on - hope someone from the club reads this thread!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here