Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poogate, and our response.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We're going to get a fair bit of stick from opposing fans on this issue this season so I reckon we need to get in first before they start. The question is how?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
We're going to get a fair bit of stick from opposing fans on this issue this season so I reckon we need to get in first before they start. The question is how?

We poo where we want we poo where we want we're Brighton and hove Albion we poo where we want

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Replace Gully with Mr Hankey as official mascot?

images

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Just ignore it and it will go away .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
**** you, how dare you palace scum come to a brighton forum and spout such, such reasoned posts. Go back to your caravan, pikey and come back when you're full of insults.

Mind you, he may have a point!!

D

Deleted member 18477

I dont want it to go away. Its part of our history now and its f-ing hilarious!!!

We're brighton and hove albion and we poo where we want!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How many fans of other club will actually remember

Exactly. Or have indeed heard about it. Doubt we'll hear anything. Do wish our own fans would stop obsessing over it tho. We also don't know what happened...

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Hardly original but how abouts. We sh@t where we want we're Brighton and hove albion we sh@t where we want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here