Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Rows...

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Members of my family have just bought two tickets to the Derby County Home game, in the North Stand. Row AA. Someone please tell me where row AA is? I swear it's at the very front because I sit row E. Sorry for the trivial post. Any input massively appreciated :down:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Members of my family have just bought two tickets to the Derby County Home game, in the North Stand. Row AA. Someone please tell me where row AA is? I swear it's at the very front because I sit row E. Sorry for the trivial post. Any input massively appreciated :down:

Just in front of BB

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Just in front of BB

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
In WSL it would be in front of AB

As it is in the North. I moved seats from Row D in WSL to row AC in North West Corner. Fancy seeing more than just Ankergren bending over in front of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
A mate of mine has a ST in the North and he got a new card sent through with a different row and number. He is clueless to why it has changed, my guess would be that maybe there are some added on rows this season??

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Yep any further back and you'd be in the wall cavity, good view though... Of the people standing in front of you blocking it.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I read this thread as 'arguments', and thought it was a new name for the board.

Been on here too long. Carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here