Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Baby

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
All the American papers and TV channels are still blathering on about it – thought I was safe from it over here.

Should have known better as they do like a bit of royalty – well, as long as they’re not paying for it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All the American papers and TV channels are still blathering on about it – thought I was safe from it over here.

Should have known better as they do like a bit of royalty – well, as long as they’re not paying for it.
I can't wait for last night's The Daily Show, to be aired here tonight, that I will then watch tomorrow afternoon!!

'On Her Majesty's Secret Cervix' - A Royal baby special.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]360093823751299072[/tweet]

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
They mentioned it on the news when I was making dinner....my first response after they said the full name, having not been paying attention properly, was to be surprised that the retirement of the bloke who reads the football results was getting so much coverage.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I can't wait for last night's The Daily Show, to be aired here tonight, that I will then watch tomorrow afternoon!!

'On Her Majesty's Secret Cervix' - A Royal baby special.

Jon Stewart does take a bit of beating

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Only the finest people in the world have the middle name Alexander. I mean, there's James Alexander Gordon and er....me.

Not sure about the choice of George as forename though. I mean, why would want to name your child after a pink hippo or an unpopular Chancellor of the Exchequer?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I take it he will be King George VII ???

Might even get a road in Hove named after him :lolol:

There is/was a long-standing suggestion that Charles would take George VII as his regal name due to the, erm, history of the various King Charles in the past. So this could be George VIII.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I take it he will be King George VII ???

Might even get a road in Hove named after him :lolol:

Depends.

Some rumours have suggested that Charles might opt for that title given the previous connotations of the name Charles when it comes to Kings.

Of course this new one could choose to be King Alexander IV.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I'm disappointed with that, I wanted a prince Dave

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
So we will have a King Charles or William or George

Got nice rings to them :)

If they choose to use their first names. They don't have to. B B B Bertie chose George, which was his father's (George V) name.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
I mean, why would want to name your child after a pink hippo or an unpopular Chancellor of the Exchequer?
Now you're just being silly......
He was named after Boy George!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Only the finest people in the world have the middle name Alexander. I mean, there's James Alexander Gordon and er....me.

Not sure about the choice of George as forename though. I mean, why would want to name your child after a pink hippo or an unpopular Chancellor of the Exchequer?

According to your username, your middle name is "in"

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Was anyone else hoping he would be named Kong?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here