Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for friendlies.....collect it said....

May 8, 2008
Portslade
Ordered my Villareal and Norwich tickets online a couple of days ago and the confirmation said 'collect'.
Fine I thought, bit near the matches so just been over the stadium and the tickets said duplicates, then got home and the originals arrived today.

Were they having me on or is that normal?:facepalm:

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
I ordered mine 5th of the month. Still not had them so phoned the club today. In the post they said. Yeh right!. Not expected to get them now. Can see me wasting my time and going to pick them up on Friday 25 mile round trip. Don't fancy queing with everyone else on Saturday which they suggested if they don't arrive. The ticketing system seems to be going backwards as far as I am concerned. Why they couldn't have just put them on my season ticket card I don't know. Probably because they are not my seats as I am in WSU normally. Won't be happy if they don't turn up tomorrow, but I am not holding my breath

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Make sure you use the duplicate tickets, not the originals, as these would have been cancelled. One of my two didn't turn up, so I phoned to get a replacement, and of course the original has come after the duplicate arrived. I've torn up the original, and fully expect easy entry with the new ticket :facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The West Upper is not open but sons paper ticket for Villareal game hasnt arrived yet. I would think there will b very long queue to pick up duplicate tickets on Saturday evening.

May 8, 2008
Portslade
Thanks for the tip about using the duplicates.
I went to the ground today as didn't fancy the farce of queuing on the night.
You could miss out on early bird pie prices if you do!
Is there a counter on the stadium ticket plan showing number sold, rather than looking at each section? Just wondered how many Villareal tickets had been sold.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here