Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone an O2 Broadband Customer?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As you will know if you're on O2 they have had the broadband bought out by Sky. I got a call from a co called 'Love Digital' earlier today as a result of this - working on behalf of SKY - here's what they're offering (just thought this may help people who havent received a call from SKY if you're thinking about switching)

1/2 price line rental for a yr - £7.25
Free Broadband for the yr
Free SKY TV for the yr (Entertainment package usually £31 a month)
So ALL the above for £7.25!!!

After a yr the TV can be cancelled and the cost on the phone line and broadband would be £21 a month - I'm currently paying £19.50 with O2 which is a bloody good deal still.

I then enquired about getting SKY Sports for the yr and they said i'd have to pay full whack for this - £21 extra a month. But this would effectively mean if i did the sports id be getting the full SKY package bar movies for £8.75 more than im paying now for my bband and line rental - surely a bargain? I've decided however to sit tighht on the sports as another offer is bound to come up where i can get them 1/2 price for X months etc... If anyone has any thoughts on whether SKY are likely to offer reduced rates for getting the sports package in i'd be keen to know...? Thanks

Ketchy

Steve Fosters Sweat Band
May 19, 2009
Seaford
Ring sky and explain what you want, they will give you a good deal as an existing 02 customer

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ring sky and explain what you want, they will give you a good deal as an existing 02 customer

Tried but no movement on the £21 for the sports...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Beware of any company that claim to working on behalf of Sky. There are some real scams going about at the moment.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here