Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

plumbing tools

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Surely if you knew how to use them, then you'd know where to buy them.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Dockerills, Church Street, if you want personal service, otherwise I should think Plumb Center, if they're still called that, or one of the big DIY chains such as Wickes or B&Q.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Plumb Centre

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Do not go to screwfix,there's a reason why there cheap,there rubbish.Try online for best price's,monument is a good brand for cutters and hilmour for a pipe bender,good luck.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Do not go to screwfix,there's a reason why there cheap,there rubbish.Try online for best price's,monument is a good brand for cutters and hilmour for a pipe bender,good luck.

Good advice about monument cutters and hilmor bender but wrong about screwfix as they do sell some good tools, hilmor, monument and rothenberger.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
you could borrow mine if the last person I leant them to had returned them. :tosser:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'll do a little bit myself, changing valves on radiators, installing an outside tap etc.. But anything serious I'll just get a plumber.

But seriously as most the plumbers I use (I've had a bit done recently) use high quality push fit, I've come to the conclusion I'll do a bit more myself in the future like I used to.

I said to a couple I'd really prefer you to solder that and they thought I was mad.

Back to the original question, toolstation for me. I used to be a screwfix man but do my research to ensure I'm not buying crap. Screwfix appear to have gone a bit upmarket as have their prices.

Bought a tool station radiator the other day. One of those low ones for under a tall window. Carried it home and installed it that day.

Wierdest impulse buy I've e er made.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here