Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just watched him play 20 minutes in Melbourne

His body language is screaming 'I am not happy and don't want to be here'. Set up a goal but dropped his shoulders and jogged off.

No surprise I suppose but there you go.

Arsenal in for him

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23428419

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Ah yes, Arsenal. The idea place to get away from the nasty British media.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
95,000 for a friendly. :ohmy:

A work colleague of mine in Melbourne mentioned this in an email this morning. Replying to my cricket BANTS he tried to deflect the subject by telling me that Melbourne was a sea of red, and had gone mental for this game.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A work colleague of mine in Melbourne mentioned this in an email this morning. Replying to my cricket BANTS he tried to deflect the subject by telling me that Melbourne was a sea of red, and had gone mental for this game.

He is right. Very popular club over here

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bloody Uruguayans, never happy wherever they are :jester:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Man Utd played against an all star A league XI in Sydney a couple of days ago - there were 82,000 there for that one too!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Compare Suarez to the dignified way Bale gets on with playing for Tottenham, even though he knows Real Madrid are on the verge of making him one of the the very richest players in the world.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Compare Suarez to the dignified way Bale gets on with playing for Tottenham, even though he knows Real Madrid are on the verge of making him one of the the very richest players in the world.

Nothing wrong with Suarez its all media hype.
I mean I am perfectly happy in my job too but if someone were to come along and offer me a wad more cash, of course I would have to consider it. However if I was offered a really cushy number with a huge amount of wad and it was at a company at the top of my industry I'd be flattered. So, although I'm happy, well ok here.. well come and get me and make me an offer please !!!!!!!!!!!! somebody? anybody ?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I don't know who is the maddest, Arsenal bidding that amount for him or Liverpool not biting their hand off :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here