Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley VS Albion

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Taking my significant other to her first Albion match tonight.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Much too far for me. I don't do distance.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Oh tits. I didn't see this thread before starting my own.

Anyway, I am IN.

But I need some advice.

Not been to Broadfield for many a year.

Can you get a drink at the ground? If so do they have any ales? Is the food any good? Are there any pubs nearby or do people drink by Three Bridges station then head down?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Me plus one - my son. Can't wait! :)

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Oh tits. I didn't see this thread before starting my own.

Anyway, I am IN.

But I need some advice.

Not been to Broadfield for many a year.

Can you get a drink at the ground? If so do they have any ales? Is the food any good? Are there any pubs nearby or do people drink by Three Bridges station then head down?

Reds bar at the ground behind the home terrace before you go through the turnctiles, not sure what ale but it does beer. Not much else around although there is apub on the other side of the roundabout. If going by train there is a pub righ outside Three Bridges station but nothing too inspiring.
If driving The Black Swann at Pease Pottage is pretty good for ale.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Are there many seats left? Might take the chance later.

Loads per ticket office.

You can't pay on gate you have to pay at the ticket office after 5pm.

If anyone needs lift from lewes let me know can drive back to Brighton or hove if you need as that's where I'll be going

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Are there many seats left? Might take the chance later.

There will plenty of seats although the Brighton ones are nearly gone but in previous seasons they have never really worried about segregation and plenty of space in the Cralwey seats or the away terrace.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
There will plenty of seats although the Brighton ones are nearly gone but in previous seasons they have never really worried about segregation and plenty of space in the Cralwey seats or the away terrace.

Rang ticket office just now and said hardly any away ones sold.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Me + 2

Did ask on another thread, but to save bouncing it, can anyone suggest a decent chippy or other takeaway near the Boradfield?

Really fancy fish and chips tonight.

As per my reply on said thread:

If you're going by train to Three Bridges there is an excellent award-winning chippy just round the corner in Pound Hill - the Master Fryer. Seems quite out of place in such a run down area because it really is top notch grub.

Thoroughly recommended

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Reds bar at the ground behind the home terrace before you go through the turnctiles, not sure what ale but it does beer. Not much else around although there is apub on the other side of the roundabout. If going by train there is a pub righ outside Three Bridges station but nothing too inspiring.
If driving The Black Swann at Pease Pottage is pretty good for ale.

Cheers.

I know the pub at Three Bridges, it's the Snooty Fox, and uninspiring is an understatement! But it'll do the job for lack of a better option.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here