Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another Sacking (Let go)

gazza the mugger

Gazza the Cat
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
Just heard from a friend that the Goal keeping coach Andy Beasley has been sacked and will be replaced with one of the spanish coaches already at the Albion , so good luck to Andy Beasley a job well done mate :rolleyes::rolleyes::amex:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would not be a surprise as he was very much a Gus man

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seeing as one of Oscar's assistant is a goalkeeping coach, that's not a surprise

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I did wonder if something like that was going to happen after reading a Ruben Martinez tweet yesterday that said he'd had a good session with the goalkeepers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I did wonder if something like that was going to happen after reading a Ruben Martinez tweet yesterday that said he'd had a good session with the goalkeepers.

I thought it was the other chap who was the 'fitness expert and goalkeeping analyst'?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sacked ... are you 100% sure that's the case?

Could be end of contract, could be by mutual consent, could be resigned due to professional reasons, could be walked out .... sacked for no reason, given the past few months I'd say VERY unlikely.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Naylor has noticed this evening at Crawley.

Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 15m
Gk coach Andy Beasley believed to be the latest casualty of management team change at #bhafc. Ruben Martinez working with No.1's at Crawley.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Old Guard is being dismantled. As they say , a new Bloom sweeps clean.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Just out of interest how do you know "he was very much a Gus man" don't disbelieve you, just curious.

Was brought here almost entirely by Gus, when I asked him how he ended up at the Albion on the podcast. Good bloke, who did a great job keeping Brez and Casper motivated and training hard when they were getting no playing time. Will do well wherever he ends up.

King Barnes

Jul 20, 2013
Mr Beasley was at Crawley tonight sitting in the East stand home side! A steward who came from BHA asked him why he wasn't pitch side and his response was simply " I've been sacked"!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here