Quick Q on Uni parking

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
When I paid for mine a couple of weeks ago i was told they were still deciding whether to print individual match tickets like last season or a season pass but they would be sent out just before the season starts.
We've still got 2 weeks til the 1st home game so not worried

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Called the club this morning (25 minute wait), was told the tickets are being sent out today.
The guy didn't sound very convincing.

I hope they come by Saturday as I need it for Villareal game.

Brighton Rocker

Jul 16, 2011
TN 21
Spoke to Ben Richardson at Supporter Services on Monday and confirmed by e-mail.
Book of car park tickets to be posted out in time for Saturday!
Tickets include friendlies and Newport match.
University season ticket holders will be redirected to Bridge Car Park for these matches.
That's what I was told but, don't expect car park stewards will have been informed!

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Spoke to Ben Richardson at Supporter Services on Monday and confirmed by e-mail.
Book of car park tickets to be posted out in time for Saturday!
Tickets include friendlies and Newport match.
University season ticket holders will be redirected to Bridge Car Park for these matches.
That's what I was told but, don't expect car park stewards will have been informed!

I wish there was some consistent information on this. I've made two 25 minute(waiting time) calls to the club in the past week and was told on both occasions that I could park in the Uni. I don't mind where I park quite frankly, just don't want to piss about when I get there.
Today I was told that the parking tickets had already been sent out, and then told I could collect mine tomorrow?
Anyone want a cheap book of parking vouchers?
Sort it out Barbara!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Parking permit for the season received today. Unlike previous years, it's a single permit valid for all games so no messing around with Extra Matches etc. No Sussex University parking for Villareal, Norwich OR Newport so use Bridge car park instead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep mine arrived today, as well.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Mine's arrived now too. The single permit is probably easier overall but having the voucher per game did make it simple to pass on the voucher for a few quid for game's I decided not to drive to.

Parking permit for the season received today. Unlike previous years, it's a single permit valid for all games so no messing around with Extra Matches etc. No Sussex University parking for Villareal, Norwich OR Newport so use Bridge car park instead.
... and therefore no accessible minibus service for disabled supporters attending those games. Normal service from Sussex University Car Park 5 will run for all league games, starting with the Derby County match.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Where is the bridge car park ?

This is part of the instructions the club enclosed with the permit which should get you there

parking546.jpg

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Gave up waiting on customer service line ... anyone got their tickets for this season yet?

Good point, thought mine were lost in the post, are we not receiving them this year, there s been no communication or have the clubs administrators not had enough time to get them out. Poor showing really given how much I have invested in the club. Come on, speak to us one way or another because travel plans are important.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
... and therefore no accessible minibus service for disabled supporters attending those games. Normal service from Sussex University Car Park 5 will run for all league games, starting with the Derby County match.

hey thanks for the information, I have nothing still and a 79 year old father to transport to the ground. Well done NSC more useful than the club at letting me know whats going on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here