Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
:lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm with Micky Adams on this. Jones you cheating scumbag
If you look at the video, Jones barely touches his eye, yet Adams is making out he made a meal out of it. "Clutching your face" my arse. It was foot up and a sightly harsh but avoidable booking. But by that stage, Adams was blaming all and sundry for the diabolical performances we were putting in on his watch.

As for Jones, his conduct later on towards our supporters was far less professional than in that incident, if you ask me.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
If you look at the video, Jones barely touches his eye, yet Adams is making out he made a meal out of it. "Clutching your face" my arse. It was foot up and a sightly harsh but avoidable booking. But by that stage, Adams was blaming all and sundry for the diabolical performances we were putting in on his watch.

As for Jones, his conduct later on towards our supporters was far less professional than in that incident, if you ask me.

I was in the seats that day & had a perfect view of that incident. Anyinsah effectively pulled out his challenge for the ball, but still slightly caught Jones on his right as he ran across to cover. So Jones decided to go down & play act by holding his face, and we were down to 10 men (when we looked the stronger & more likely side). Frankly, Adams had every right to have a pop at that cheating tosser.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm with Adams, disgraceful play from jones, if that was anybody else, everyone would be up in arms on here, he went down, and did nothing to say to the ref about not sending him off

If I was Adams I woulda chinned him

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm with Adams, disgraceful play from jones, if that was anybody else, everyone would be up in arms on here, he went down, and did nothing to say to the ref about not sending him off

If I was Adams I woulda chinned him

Word.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here