Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Football Manager Fans Lurking?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am a recovering Football Manager addict.

Might stay off this thread from now on :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Italia 95 baby.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Football Manager Handheld has brought me back in - playing a simplified version on iPad is perfection.

Started as unemployed, did one season in BSS with Hayes and Yeading, lost in playoffs and could tell in close season I didn't have tools to improve side so when BSP team Kidderminster came in for me, I was off. 2 seasons on and I got promoted from BSP and now just starting in League 2, turning down offers of jobs from Reading, Yeovil, Gillingham and more.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
West Bromwich Albion rocking it up for me in the Champions League, 1x Premiership, 1x FA Cup and 2x League Cup in only four seasons after being relegation contenders when I started

Haste

Jul 22, 2013
SUSSEX
Football Manager Handheld has brought me back in - playing a simplified version on iPad is perfection.

Started as unemployed, did one season in BSS with Hayes and Yeading, lost in playoffs and could tell in close season I didn't have tools to improve side so when BSP team Kidderminster came in for me, I was off. 2 seasons on and I got promoted from BSP and now just starting in League 2, turning down offers of jobs from Reading, Yeovil, Gillingham and more.

Thats pretty damn good. Handheld is far more enjoyable for starting out small for sure

Haste

Jul 22, 2013
SUSSEX
West Bromwich Albion rocking it up for me in the Champions League, 1x Premiership, 1x FA Cup and 2x League Cup in only four seasons after being relegation contenders when I started

i heard somewhere you use a game exploit.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
My favourite save I started unemployed and got offered the Worcester City job. Took it, and just fell in love. Many, many hours and I eventually got us into the Premiership where I was offered England/Spain job and Liverpool (League champions) ... For some reason I took the 'Pool job and completely fell out of love with the save and gave up. Wish I'd stayed with Worcester to see how long I would have stuck with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here