beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
possibly, but to be fair he hasnt got much material to work with

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Possibly more relevant that Royal Correspondent is the dullest ever job on the BBC? I feel a bit sorry for the bloke although I suppose he could always walk.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Could you rabbit on about nothing in particular all day?

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Charlie rates him -- "These bloody people - I can't bear that man"

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
it's hardly fa cup final last minute clean through on goal stuff is it?

"oh, theres the queen - what a hand raise, and now, watch this, she is waving....wow, and what a wage - 200k a week on a lifetime contract."

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does anyone really expect to be impressed by seeing a new mother her baby and her family who are not related to you? How do you make that interesting?

Well pal, there's an on-off switch.

This, if someone has been listening to him all day then they have BBC News Channel on all day. What did you think would be on there today or did you just watch it to get annoyed and then post on NSC how annoyed you are?

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Does anyone really expect to be impressed by seeing a new mother her baby and her family who are not related to you? How do you make that interesting?

You might not find it interesting, but many more people do find it interesting because, one day, the little baby will be king.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You might not find it interesting, but many more people do find it interesting because, one day, the little baby will be king.

True, which is why I avoided watching, but my comment was more to do with the OP suggesting that Witchell was a dull commentator, I just think it's got to be hard not to be dull given what is being commentated on, unless it was Clarkson doing the commentary.:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here