Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

241 . . .

el punal

Is the number of season tickets left available for purchase on the club's stadium seating plan. I'm waiting to pick the wife up from the pub, so to kill time I counted all the available seats! :mad: I think that I'd better get a drink as well. :drink:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant ST sales by the club if that number is correct :).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What was the ceiling level on ST's to begin with ?

el punal

What was the ceiling level on ST's to begin with ?

When I spoke to a member of the ticket office today, he told me that there were only a few left and that we had exceeded last season's total, so 23,000+. I believe that the club have to offer 10% of capacity to the away club (3,000) and 10% (3,000) for home fans on a match by match basis. On that basis I would imagine the ceiling of season ticket sales to be 24,000+/-.

I'm sure someone else will come up with a more accurate assessment.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When I spoke to a member of the ticket office today, he told me that there were only a few left and that we had exceeded last season's total, so 23,000+. I believe that the club have to offer 10% of capacity to the away club (3,000) and 10% (3,000) for home fans on a match by match basis. On that basis I would imagine the ceiling of season ticket sales to be 24,000+/-.

I'm sure someone else will come up with a more accurate assessment.

Those numbers look about right with 6k being held back. The bigger clubs in The Championship for league games can ask for 3,000 but we can stick to a 2,000 allocation which still meets the rules and regs. For the big cup matches the away side can ask for 15% , 4,500.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
241 ... I'm guessing?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here