Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Sams now delivering

Jimmy Grimble

Are the rumours true? Anyone else heard about this?

Used to be the best burger in the world - and it's still not too bad, but when you can be served a massive half pounder and chips in a pub now for less than they charge, I think their days are numbered unless they change their ways.

The seating areas are grubby
They charge extra for Mayo and other dips
They charge extra for using a debit card
There is no free Wifi
RIP US

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Used to be the best burger in the world - and it's still not too bad, but when you can be served a massive half pounder and chips in a pub now for less than they charge, I think their days are numbered unless they change their ways.

There is no free Wifi
RIP US

Had one the other day from Broadwater, first one for years, and was very dissappointing, almost cold and not very good. If it's cold from the shop, dread to think what it would be like through a 45 min delivery

Jimmy Grimble

uncle sams van.jpg

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
They're all franchises now aren't they? Montpelier Road was superb years ago the first proper burger place around.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Would fly down Montpelier Road on my skateboard in the late seventies to the original Uncle Sams. Still have one every now and again, All-star Burger, no tomato. Blinder!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

There is no free Wifi
RIP US

£3 for a bacon cheese burger though? Pub burgers usually go for what ... £8, £9?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here