Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt V England midfield

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I'm slightly worried about Bridcutt in this game. As much as I want him to have a stormer, if he bosses it every premier league club that didn't have him on their radar will be wanting to have a look at him and those that already have been watching him will be stepping up their persuit before someone else snatches him.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If he's played in the same position for the Scotland team as he does for us, i think he may well be asked to cover alot of mistakes from those around him. It may well be Bridcutt v Englands midfield!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I want him to do terribly. For one day he is a Jock and therefore the enemy. Come on England!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I imagine Liam will be up against the likes of Wilshire, Cleverly, Gerrard, or maybe Lampard or Oxo-Chamberlain at some point. Would be interesting to see Liam verses Wilshire (if fit).

I know Ingerland aren't exactly world beaters at the moment but I would expect GG (if selected) to get more of a torrid time than Liam. I guess he could face 2 from Rooney / Sturridge / Walcott / Welbeck up front. I would also like to see Woy select Andy Carroll to come off the bench and rough up the Scots defence if necessary, a bit like they used to do to us in the days of Joe Jordan, Duncan Ferguson etc.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I imagine Liam will be up against the likes of Wilshire, Cleverly, Gerrard, or maybe Lampard or Oxo-Chamberlain at some point. Would be interesting to see Liam verses Wilshire (if fit).

I know Ingerland aren't exactly world beaters at the moment but I would expect GG (if selected) to get more of a torrid time than Liam. I guess he could face 2 from Rooney / Sturridge / Walcott / Welbeck up front. I would also like to see Woy select Andy Carroll to come off the bench and rough up the Scots defence if necessary, a bit like they used to do to us in the days of Joe Jordan, Duncan Ferguson etc.

In which case I could see GG seeing red!!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
i'm slightly worried about bridcutt in this game. As much as i want him to have a stormer, if he bosses it every premier league club that didn't have him on their radar will be wanting to have a look at him and those that already have been watching him will be stepping up their persuit before someone else snatches him.

this!!!!

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I'm slightly worried about Bridcutt in this game. As much as I want him to have a stormer, if he bosses it every premier league club that didn't have him on their radar will be wanting to have a look at him and those that already have been watching him will be stepping up their persuit before someone else snatches him.
It would put his value up though.

bridge1314

Mar 7, 2013
I hope Bridcutt plays really well in this game!

It would be even better if he scores a goal against them. (or anyone scores a goal against England)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here