Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes v Albion tonight - Kids free

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I know its only the Development squad tonight but nice touch to make it free for kids. Will be popping down to watch a bit of footy on a pleasant summers evening !!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Any idea of the team yet?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Any idea of the team yet?

From the OS

Many of the development squad are expected to play some part in the first-team friendly at Crawley on Wednesday night, so a selection of Albion’s under-18 players will be given a further chance to impress.

Shamir Goodwin will not feature though after picking up an injury in Portugal, however Bradley Barry looks set to return to action after sitting out the two fixtures abroad with a hip injury.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Team news?

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
#BHAFC DS team v Lewes: Walton (GK); Barry, Rea, Lall, Hunt; Asmundsson, Trialist, Benham; Muitt, Deen, Agdestein.

#BHAFC DS subs v Lewes: Smith (GK), Collar, Rowe-Hurst, Harris, Wiltshire, Davis, Horncastle

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Hastings do this every match and make a killing on food and drink off the 16 and 17 year olds. Good for them though :thumbsup:

Lewes also do this every match.

Lewes should be giving the ds a very good game. Some very good signings have been made and a good manager is now in charge.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I would love to see Agdestein push on this season - he seems to be dropping out of first team contention.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Must be under way by now. Any reporters at the ground?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
No, but could be Sharkey as he is down to play in midfield

Where - teamsheet? board at ground? (I presume you mean Starkey, unless Feargal has joined on trial).

If so, any chance you could take a photo - wouldn't mind knowing the Lewes starting XI and subs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here