Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesus Christ

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
This is, without doubt, the name of the new royal baby and I am going large on it at every bookie that will take my money.

What other reason than the second coming can there be for the sickeningly over the top reporting from the Beeb?

First picture? It will look like a baby I guess.

'Kate has had an experienced medical ream around her'. No crap Sherlock, she is a future queen!

Special programmes last night, extended news bulletins, breakfast programming from outside the Palace etc etc.

I am actually a slightly enthusiastic supporter of the monarchy, they do a lot of good for our economy especially, but jeez this so tedious. This child will be THIRD inline to the throne, and for most of will be an irrelevance as we will be dead before they get a sniff of the top job.

Mind you, makes a change from the Republican BBC.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i will give you 1000-1 that the werewolf will be called Jesus Christ.

how big are your balls?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Damn .... When I saw the thread title I thought we had a new signing.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
i will give you 1000-1 that the werewolf will be called Jesus Christ.

how big are your balls?

Werewolf called Jesus Christ..........talking of balls.......whatever happened to the Sunday Sport?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This is, without doubt, the name of the new royal baby and I am going large on it at every bookie that will take my money.

What other reason than the second coming can there be for the sickeningly over the top reporting from the Beeb?

'Kate has had an experienced medical ream around her'. No crap Sherlock, she is a future queen!

Special programmes last night, extended news bulletins, breakfast programming from outside the Palace etc etc.

I am actually a slightly enthusiastic supporter of the monarchy, they do a lot of good for our economy especially, but jeez this so tedious. This child will be THIRD inline to the throne, and for most of will be an irrelevance as we will be dead before they get a sniff of the top job.

out of interest why is your TV stuck on BBC.....is the remote ****ed?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Nicholas Twitchell, republican?!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Nicholas Twitchell, republican?!

this would not surprise me after what charles said about him .....afraid I would have slung the job in years ago and I suspect the feeling is now mutual

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
jeshua ben william

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
JESUS CHRIST

If he had joined the club as club doctor we might have got a few more games out of Vicente, Hoskins and Buckley.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here