Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Power Cuts in East Sussex

http://www.ukpowernetworks.co.uk/internet/en/power-cuts/#itop

We're aware of a power cut affecting BN8

We're doing everything we can to get your power on and we hope to have you back up and running by 03:00 although this time could change as our engineer's work progresses.

More information
This power cut occurred at approximately 14:20 and is due to an overhead line fault.

Our engineers are testing the network in your area to find out where the fault is. Once they've found it we'll update you with more news. We can keep you updated with text messages. These texts will let you know how our repairs are going and give you an estimated time for when power will be back on.
Our text update service runs 24 hour a day. You can stop texts by sending CANCEL to 80876 and start them again by texting POWER and your postcode to 80876. (Texts are charged at your standard message rate)

We've had a couple of further cuts this evening. The text messages suggest that more might be on the way overnight.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair you do live in the back of beyond! I didn't think electricity had reached firle yet...the wheel yes, them thaar computings not

:)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just spoken to my parents at Ripe and they haven't had any leccy problems. Seems like you are unlucky Lord Bracknell.

yes i must admit that my house (also in the firle village region of BN8) has had no power issues although as has been proven in the past the village is on two different circuits so only one half goes off at any one time normally either above or below the pub... sounds like you were very unfortunate Lord Bracknell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here