Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loanees Next Season

Haste

Jul 22, 2013
SUSSEX
I reckon there'd be quite a few in contention, I would like to see someone such as Chalobah, but I think Chelsea want to keep him on next season.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Michael Owen

Well someone had to !! :lolol:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I reckon there'd be quite a few in contention, I would like to see someone such as Chalobah, but I think Chelsea want to keep him on next season.

Chelsea have already confirmed Chalobah will go out on loan again this season. They want him to develop further. I suggest Watford and probably any interested Premier League club have an advantage over us at this time.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Chelsea have already confirmed Chalobah will go out on loan again this season. They want him to develop further. I suggest Watford and probably any interested Premier League club have an advantage over us at this time.

I think Oscar being best pals with Mourinho might give us a chance also.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
McEachran seems to be one of these who's going to spend the best part of his career on loan to Championship clubs until he eventually gets released by Chelsea.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Hope we don't get that little **** josh mc.

It would be the first Albion player I've ever booed.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

He's going out on loan but wants to go to a PL club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here