Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any vinyl collectors out there?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Got loads of vinyl, mostly late 90s house music but also got a fair bit of mid 90s hardcore and drum & bass.

I am looking to sell most of it as I am moving abroad next month. Anyone fancy a flick through?

If not, do others know the best way to sell vinyl for a decent price, there are loads of gems in there and I am reluctant to let it go for nothing.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Got loads of vinyl, mostly late 90s house music but also got a fair bit of mid 90s hardcore and drum & bass.

I am looking to sell most of it as I am moving abroad next month. Anyone fancy a flick through?

If not, do others know the best way to sell vinyl for a decent price, there are loads of gems in there and I am reluctant to let it go for nothing.

Unfortunately you've left it a little late for an eBay campaign - check the adds in Record Collector magazine - someone may give you a reasonable price, but you'll be lucky. The fact that you are in a hurry won't help I'm afraid. Surely there are some second hand record shops in B&H still?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'd be interested in buying a few, have you got a list of the records?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I'd be interested in buying a few, have you got a list of the records?

Dont have a list I am afraid but you are more than welcome to come over and have a flick through. I live near Preston Park

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
I could never bear to get rid of my vinyl, Is there nowhere you can store it while abroad? There is nothing quite like pulling a record out of it's sleeve, placing it on the slipmatt, placing the needle in the grove and hitting play. I'm sure there will come a time when you regret selling them!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I made the mistake of selling all my vinyl when I was a student. I regret it.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

i love vinyl, and still collect bits, but mostly hip hop, soul, funk... a good way to get shot of them is discogs.com, ive bought records from there before...

Jan 30, 2008

SI sounds ,STATION STREET LEWES
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here