Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bakayogo signs...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He was on loan to us. He didn't play a single game, so I don't know how he could be labelled as appalling.

He was the Tranmere player of the season last year, it seems!

Take my word for it BoF, although he did have injury issues there is a very good reason why he never got a chance in the first team.

He is not of the quality we require.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He couldn't get in the first team at a time when Doug Loft, Tommy Fraser et al were regular starters. I think Matt Richards was our left back? (maybe)
And yet he wasn't good enough then.
How'd Tranmere do last year? Mid table?
If he's a first teamer for Leicester then it's looking good for finishing above them.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Lets be honest, we have signed a left back from the same league who finished about the same place as Tranmere. Tranmere were in the top two for a long time last season and dropped away badly towards the end of the season. I'm sure he will do a job just as chiksen will do.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Lets be honest, we have signed a left back from the same league who finished about the same place as Tranmere. Tranmere were in the top two for a long time last season and dropped away badly towards the end of the season. I'm sure he will do a job just as chiksen will do.

Yeah, but Chicksen has been signed as a 21 year old prospect. Whereas, Bakayogo is 26.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yeah, but Chicksen has been signed as a 21 year old prospect. Whereas, Bakayogo is 26.

He still looks to be set as our main left back for the season to come, so regardless if he is decent a few years down the line, next season we are both a little weak in that position.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He still looks to be set as our main left back for the season to come, so regardless if he is decent a few years down the line, next season we are both a little weak in that position.

I'd be absolutely stunned if that's the case

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Indeed. We are not replacing Painter and Bridge with one rookie player.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We had him on trial once, he was appalling. By general consensus he's not been all that much better at Tranmere in L1.
Loan twice I believe (going from memory so probably wrong) , but yeah he was pretty pony.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here