Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seaford Town FC

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Old kit, now thats what you call a badge.

STFC1964-65.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I guess the bottom picture must be around 1958, hence the poor colouring. The first one can't have been long after the war.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Brian Powney! He lived in Vale road knew the family around 1957ish to 1966 when living in Seaford,meet him again years later at Crouch gardens when Watching Haywards Heath playing Seaford in the Sussex charity cup final 9-1 over two games to the Heath.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Brian Powney! He lived in Vale road knew the family around 1957ish to 1966 when living in Seaford,meet him again years later at Crouch gardens when Watching Haywards Heath playing Seaford in the Sussex charity cup final 9-1 over two games to the Heath.

I was at Seaford Head School with plenty of Powneys, but Brian was one generation older. I remember watching him play for the Albion though.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I went to the local primary school in 1958 to 1964 opposite the Church lived in Sherwood road not far from the Powney family in Vale Road. Loved Seaford as a kid spent the Summer holidays on the beach and finding Tennis balls in the bushes at the salts with my dog Toffee.

I went to the local primary school in 1958 to 1964 opposite the Church lived in Sherwood road not far from the Powney family in Vale Road. Loved Seaford as a kid spent the Summer holidays on the beach and finding Tennis balls in the bushes at the salts with my dog Toffee.

I SPENT MOST OF THE SUMMERS IN SEAFORD PUSHING CHILDREN OFF THE SEA WALL:facepalm:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
My first bit of football violence was at the game against Seaford we had a coach to the game paid for Ronnie Andrews who son was playing for the Heath we were making a lot of noise and great big fat ******* stamped on my foot. I was actually supporting both teams up to that moment as i lived in Seaford for nine years before moving to The Heath who won 8-1 on aggregate. Got the last laugh-punk:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I lived in Sherwood road....small world innit;-)

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Brian is my Dad's cousin. Have met him on a couple of occasions on the golf course. A gentleman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here