NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Powney for me too!!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Gary Chivers. Never let a single goal in when he played as Albion keeper in the 1990s.

Fittingly, Pro Set football cards seemed to know his best position....

proset-91-chivers.jpg

Last edited:

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Pedro was another short keeper at around 5'9".
Had his best years before Brighton though???

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Regarding the current three keepers and the fact that OG played Brez and Casper in the last game, has he decided that Thomaz is his first choice and he was looking to see who will be number two or was PIG injured. Does OG think that he is our best keeper or have one of the others jumped the que that is the question.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
John Keeley for me.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Regarding the current three keepers and the fact that OG played Brez and Casper in the last game, has he decided that Thomaz is his first choice and he was looking to see who will be number two or was PIG injured. Does OG think that he is our best keeper or have one of the others jumped the que that is the question.

This was something I have been considering but I would be very surprised if Oscar was to pick either of them over PIG. The finding the number 2 explanation is thankfully the most likely reasoning behind his selections.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Went to Eric Steele's house for tea when he lived near Dorothy Stringer school, let himself down when he ended up coaching at Man Utd but overall must be Brian Powney.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Struggling to choose between Grummitt, Steel, Moseley and Kuz. I think Grummitt may shade it. Corrigan was definitely past his best when he was here, very slow in getting down to low shots but otherwise still excellent. Ben Roberts deserves a mention too.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Kuz for me. Every confidence in him when he comes for a cross, and has great reactions. John Keeley was pretty reliable. Would always be slightly worried when Moseley came for a high ball.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can only comment on the ones I've seen in person, so either Kuszczak or the mighty FDM for me.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Started watching in 1976 when Grummitt was the keeper.
Out of all of the keepers since that date it would probably be Eric Steele for me.
The best single performance that I saw was Kuipers away at Ipswich 2004ish.
I did rate Keeley very highly as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here