Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which will have aged the bestest - Kojak or Magnum PI?

Still looking good....

• Kojak

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Magnum PI

• Harry Hill comedy 'fight' reference.

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With ITV4's coverage of Le Tour coming to an end, they are promoting the replacements:-

Clearly Magnum wins the battle of the theme tunes, but which show will hold up best in the 21st century?

And yes I am just killing time till the cycling gets underway.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Voted Kojak. Even when you were watching them first time round you were acutely aware that both were deeply shite and two-dimensional. At least Kojak made a half-hearted attempt at the third dimension through the medium of lollipops and a fat curly-haired brother. So Kojak clinches it. It's a shame there has to be a winner tho eh?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Voted Kojak. Even when you were watching them first time round you were acutely aware that both were deeply shite and two-dimensional. At least Kojak made a half-hearted attempt at the third dimension through the medium of lollipops and a fat curly-haired brother. So Kojak clinches it. It's a shame there has to be a winner tho eh?
There always has to be a winner Tom.

Do you go catching sock&sandalwearingGuardianreadinghempeatingwoollyliberalitis

albionite

May 20, 2009
Voted Magnum as I wasn't aware that it was crap when young, not seen it for years so will not watch it this time round giving me the illusion it was good.
Made the mistake of watching airwolf not too long ago and ruining my memories of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here