Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Rusk is this his first coaching job?

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Luke Williams was the DS head coach, and Rusk was the youth doing under 18s and sometimes 16s, think he might be doing both at the moment.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We need stability to bring young players through. They need to have one consistent voice and one consistent style of play to really develop how we want them to. The Wilkins Babes benefitted greatly from having Wilkins as their manager for years before playing in the team. When we move to the new facilities, we should be looking to Rusk to really run the whole thing, and that will produce the best results in my opinion.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
We need stability to bring young players through. They need to have one consistent voice and one consistent style of play to really develop how we want them to. The Wilkins Babes benefitted greatly from having Wilkins as their manager for years before playing in the team. When we move to the new facilities, we should be looking to Rusk to really run the whole thing, and that will produce the best results in my opinion.

Good shout, although I think Jonah may also be involved once things get started.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that it was rumoured on here not on that site that Liam Brady had decided to leave Arsenal at the end of season 13/14 and was tipped to take over as head of our academy

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Luke Williams was the DS head coach, and Rusk was the youth doing under 18s and sometimes 16s, think he might be doing both at the moment.

Jocuim is head coach of the U16's. I believe that the head coach of all the coaches of the younger teams is an ex FA coach, possibly ex Saints coach. I do know that there have been many changes of coaches and positions in the last few weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here