Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jeremy: I'm in my thirties but I still wear Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle underpants

GordonGreer69

Jul 20, 2013
In all honesty I like Palace, great team, they deserve Murray, and with players like Bolasie and maybe Zaha on loan I think they'll do well. Is they hate they get really necessary?

/discuss

Last edited:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
In all honesty I like Palace, great team, they deserve Murray, and with players like Bolasie and maybe Zaha on loan I think they'll do well. Is they hate they get really necessary?

/discuss

Poor :fishing: I know this guy personally and he doesn't support the Albion

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I like palace, but i support brighton

My favourite two teams are Rangers and Celtic. I also support both the Ulster Unionists and Sinn Fein. Oh, and I'm both a meat-eater and a vegan.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Christ on a bike, Palace, don't you ever get bored?

We did this last week with a previous poster and his "I've just bought Palace season tickets" hilarity.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

/discuss

Crikey, so obvious you are Palace, the normal bad English gave it away........"Is they hate they get really necessary?" quote.
Has anyone from the Croydon area ever studied or been taught English.
So transparent and so thick.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm a Barcelona follower, but I also quite like Real Madrid.

(Author's Note: Much like the thread title, part of this is true and part of it isn't).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

/discuss

Not a 'great team', they won't do anything other than abysmally this season.

But there are a couple of things to like about Palace. Having fans as owners is one. Their Beer Festival is the other.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
/discuss

The other thing that gives you away as a Palace troll is that you suggest Bolasie will do well in the Premier League. A good L1 player who had a ten game hot streak last season when Palace had their decent spell. Otherwise he was average. He is nowhere near PL quality.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Talking to my palace sth mate, Murray will miss probably most of the season due to the injury picked up against us. March will be th earliest he will hope to be back.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The other thing that gives you away as a Palace troll is that you suggest Bolasie will do well in the Premier League. A good L1 player who had a ten game hot streak last season when Palace had their decent spell. Otherwise he was average. He is nowhere near PL quality.

And perhaps the avatar of Murray?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I'm an anarchist, but I quite like the idea of being a copper, or even a politician.

They're very similar, the anarchists have numbers due to being a mid-teen craze, but the police on the other hand are an organised outfit. Proper kitted out, and don't mess about. Politicians on the otherhand get to use public money for moats.

/Discuss

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I like palace, but i support brighton

Talking to my palace sth mate, Murray will miss probably most of the season due to the injury picked up against us. March will be th earliest he will hope to be back.

This is not the case according to the man himself, who I chatted to two weeks ago in Portland road, he is looking to return for the Chelsea game which I believe is December. Considering the injury he had, that might be wishful thinking.

GordonGreer69

Jul 20, 2013
For the record mod im not a troll, im being serious, I go to Brighton games but i do like Palace as a team, they're great to watch, stop ruining discussion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here