Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Botham

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So? been listening to TMS all day and they are just as childish. It's called "having fun".

This morning IB was having a go at Nasser about the size of his nose and bald patches, then he mocks Bumble behind his back. I wonder how well he'd take it back.

Don't get me wrong. The combo Sky use is brilliant, Holding, Strauss, Bumble, Gower, Nasser, Warne, etc, and even Botham

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
This morning IB was having a go at Nasser about the size of his nose and bald patches, then he mocks Bumble behind his back. I wonder how well he'd take it back.

Don't get me wrong. The combo Sky use is brilliant, Holding, Strauss, Bumble, Gower, Nasser, Warne, etc, and even Botham

They take the piss out of him as well. May take them a while to find something, but they will.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Sky are very good but I loved the channel five 05 commentary team which I believe included:-

Mark Nicholas
Geoff Boycott
Michael Slater
Michael Atherton
Tony Greig
Richie Benaud

And Simon Hughes in a truck somewhere. Brilliant tv and brilliant series.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

He was taking the pee out of Nasser and Nasser found it very amusing. The comment about David Lloyd ( I assume you mean the old guy in the crowd ) was off the cuff too. You need to lighten up mate. I find him amusing.
Did you hear the comment in the first test when Botham stated 70% of men were colourblind. Nasser was crying with laughter for over 5 mins and they were all taking the p out of him for his ludicrous comment, I don't think he ran off crying!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The comment about David Lloyd ( I assume you mean the old guy in the crowd ) was off the cuff too. You need to lighten up mate. I find him amusing.
QUOTE]

no. I was referring to him making signs behind Bumble's back when he was on camera explaining how a bowler grips the ball. Like I said "childish when on camera".

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Sky are very good but I loved the channel five 05 commentary team which I believe included:-

Mark Nicholas
Geoff Boycott
Michael Slater
Michael Atherton
Tony Greig
Richie Benaud

And Simon Hughes in a truck somewhere. Brilliant tv and brilliant series.

Geoffrey "Corridor" Boycott on TMS is getting on my tits.

D

Deleted member 18477

Botham is the weaker link on the sky team. He's the one I'd least miss.

Thank god they don't have Boycott though. Such an annoying man!

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton

I don't think its that good to be honest. Too many opinionated pub bores and Botham comes across as bullying and out of touch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here