Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New player imminent (Kemy Agustein - Swansea) according to The Argus

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Hmmm, talented central midfielder, but according to Wiki, pretty injury prone.

I should imagine it should be either a low fee or a free though

Fallen out with Laudrup over attitude and getting into trouble with the police for driving like a lunatic.

Great player though - thought he was the Mutts Nuts when he first arrived at Swans with a couple of MOM displays. One game in particular at Villa (Jan '12) he was outstanding.

Central midfielder who can take the game by the scruff of the neck and play some great through-balls. Hope he signs and does well for Brighton

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Fallen out with Laudrup over attitude and getting into trouble with the police for driving like a lunatic.

Great player though - thought he was the Mutts Nuts when he first arrived at Swans with a couple of MOM displays. One game in particular at Villa (Jan '12) he was outstanding.

Central midfielder who can take the game by the scruff of the neck and play some great through-balls. Hope he signs and does well for Brighton

Cheers mate , does he get stuck in ? Attacking ?

He's big and powerful, two great feet but not the quickest. Superb signing if he's given a run of games to build his confidence up.

Signed after impressing on our Dutch tour by Brendan Rogers a couple of years ago, he was first choice at the beginning of Laudrup's reign as he wanted his muscle in midfield, but sadly got injured and we didn't see him much after that.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He's big and powerful, two great feet but not the quickest. Superb signing if he's given a run of games to build his confidence up.

Signed after impressing on our Dutch tour by Brendan Rogers a couple of years ago, he was first choice at the beginning of Laudrup's reign as he wanted his muscle in midfield, but sadly got injured and we didn't see him much after that.

I like the sound of this lad. No, I really like the sound of this lad. We've been lacking a genuine physical presence with a footballing brain, perfect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here