Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham tickets

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There was a mention on the official website last week that the tickets would be arriving later than expected , yesterday it said available at 5pm but then contradicts by saying "Then from Monday (July 22) at 9am, tickets will be available to all supporters online, via the ticketline – 0844 327 1901 – and at the Amex Stadium ticket office." I think there is an exclusivity period for those in the membership schemes over the weekend and us plebs (unterfans) have to wait until Monday morning.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
There was a mention on the official website last week that the tickets would be arriving later than expected , yesterday it said available at 5pm but then contradicts by saying "Then from Monday (July 22) at 9am, tickets will be available to all supporters online, via the ticketline – 0844 327 1901 – and at the Amex Stadium ticket office." I think there is an exclusivity period for those in the membership schemes over the weekend and us plebs (unterfans) have to wait until Monday morning.

The only exclusivity Platinum members have so far received is that they have not processed anything at all for Leeds and Birmingham!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How do you forget that?
It happened last season but I also remember getting tickets for the cup game at Villa half an hour before they "officially" went on sale online because they activated it earlier than advertised :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here