Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walking Dead season 4 trailer

Broady

Apr 17, 2011
Kind of wish I hadn't watched it now, by what i can gather, guessing a little. I can see one person dies and I will now be waiting for that to happen when the series starts, even if they weren't a main character.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Looks like that hefty African American gentleman bites the dust, surprised they showed that in a trailer (unless he manages to pull through).

Darryl is one of the best characters on telly - from that trailer it looks like him and Rick have a straightener.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Looks like that hefty African American gentleman bites the dust, surprised they showed that in a trailer (unless he manages to pull through).

Darryl is one of the best characters on telly - from that trailer it looks like him and Rick have a straightener.

I can't see them killing off another black fella. They've dropped like flies so far. I reckon he survives - especially as he's a big character in the comics apparently.

Great trailer although I hope they don't hang about too long in the prison. It does look like survival is back as the main theme of the show which is good.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I can't see them killing off another black fella. They've dropped like flies so far. I reckon he survives - especially as he's a big character in the comics apparently.

Great trailer although I hope they don't hang about too long in the prison. It does look like survival is back as the main theme of the show which is good.

The characters in the TV series are based on the characters in the comics but the TV producers can alter the storyline (e.g. Woodbury)

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
Wow.
Just looks to be getting better and better.

This series is top class television,,even up there with the Sopranos,The wire and the brilliant House of Cards.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wow.
Just looks to be getting better and better.

This series is top class television,,even up there with the Sopranos,The wire and the brilliant House of Cards.

You missed off Game Of Thrones.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Season 4 will be on FOX UK week commencing October 13th showing the first 8 episodes , finishing off with the second half being shown in February.

Broady

Apr 17, 2011

I was thinking his wife(or was it his sister, i can't remember) from watching the trailer. He looks upset and Rick is consoling him, she appears in the first minute ish, then not at all after, while he appears loads.

It will be interesting where they go with it this season as for me it got a bit dull towards the end of season 3. I think I'll watch it back through at some point before the 4th series.

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
Looking forward to this, looks like it's back the basics with the zombies rather than all that business with the Governor.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looking forward to this, looks like it's back the basics with the zombies rather than all that business with the Governor.

From the trailer you can ascertain that someone is sabotaging the prison and leaving the zombies dead animals to eat and attract them to the prison walls and fences , I don't think we've seen the end of the Governor. :wink:

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
From the trailer you can ascertain that someone is sabotaging the prison and leaving the zombies dead animals to eat and attract them to the prison walls and fences , I don't think we've seen the end of the Governor. :wink:

I suppose you are right. I was thinking it was someone inside the prison who was sabotaging it but I haven't got a clue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here