Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No cricket or bowls at Lancing Manor this weekend

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Or at the convent field lewes...some bloody band called Mumford and sons. Weirdos

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Not unless you want to bowl through a caravan as one parked on the wicket also bowling green completely encircled with another caravan parked across the clubhouse door.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
We need to find a legal way to stop this yearly invasion, my idea is to reduce the size of caravans allowed on UK roads to these very small two person types, anything larger would be deemed a static caravans and as such would have to travel on a low loader and be off loaded with the use of a crane

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
We need to find a legal way to stop this yearly invasion, my idea is to reduce the size of caravans allowed on UK roads to these very small two person types, anything larger would be deemed a static caravans and as such would have to travel on a low loader and be off loaded with the use of a crane

Why should I be penalised for what the pikeys get up to? (I have a 4 berth touring caravan).

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
8 am, Lancing Manor, DOWNHILL fast bowling practice anyone?........

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
will be gone by 11 apparently,irish and causing problems allnight,walking home just then and 4 bother wagons just gone pass

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
There does seem more caravans than usual this time, but the local MP has tweeted that an eviction notice has been served, and the travellers must be gone by 10am tomorrow morning.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There does seem more caravans than usual this time, but the local MP has tweeted that an eviction notice has been served, and the travellers must be gone by 10am tomorrow morning.

Look out Beach Green, here they come ! either that or they will do the seafront at Goring again after chainsawing off those pointless tree stumps.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
will be gone by 11 apparently,irish and causing problems allnight,walking home just then and 4 bother wagons just gone pass
I thought they had to go through the courts? If not, why did it take so long last year!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I thought they had to go through the courts? If not, why did it take so long last year!

Because when they took it through the courts last year they were awarded some kind of court order that lasts for a number of years ( can't remember how many ) That means they can serve an eviction notice without having to apply to the courts first. I think it applies to Lancing manor and the beach green but not sure about other places.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Because when they took it through the courts last year they were awarded some kind of court order that lasts for a number of years ( can't remember how many ) That means they can serve an eviction notice without having to apply to the courts first. I think it applies to Lancing manor and the beach green but not sure about other places.

Cheers.

That will upset my mum, she is 100% that they will go straight to Beach Green, where they will start to eat babies and defile pictures of Christ/Mohammed/Buddha/Alan Titchmarsh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here