Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Squad for the season

happyseagull

Dec 15, 2008
Loughborough
Do you think we'll...

A) Go with what we've got
B) Add one or two attacking Spanish chaps
C) Have a mad panic at the end of August and sign a few chumps?

Guess OG is getting to know the squad to see who can cut the mustard.

Two weeks until kick off!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Think we need another left back and a holding midfielder as a priority, and possibly a winger and more creative attacking midfielder as well. We're not far off where we need to be though.

In a way, because FFP is hitting everyone, if we can stand still in quality we may actually take a step forward in comparison to others who need to tighten their belts even more than we do.

A glance at the transfers around the division and other teams' message boards shows there actually hasn't been a huge amount of movement, and fans of other clubs are just as worried, if not more, than we are.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
A couple of midfield players away from a decent chance this year which I would like to be in place before the end of the window. Having lost the wages of hammond, bridge, dave, vincente, dicker and painter and sold dobbie I hope that even with the impact of ffp we have funds for this.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Another 3.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Box-to-box midfielder. A utility left-right back (probably young and on-loan). A creative Lopezesque player (probably ageing Spaniard)
Other than that, think we're covered.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Two midfielders and one more at the back = Sorted in my opinion. Or maybe just one midfielder if JFC or March make the jump up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Left back
Striker
2 Midfielders.

Replace any of Harley, Barnes, KLL, Buckley or Bridcutt if they leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here