Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC: Brighton head coach set for fans' forum

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23363030

Brighton & Hove Albion supporters will be able to pose questions to new head coach Oscar Garcia at a fans' forum next month.

The 40-year-old former Barcelona midfielder took charge of the Championship club last month.

Garcia will be joined on the panel by Albion chairman Tony Bloom and chief executive Paul Barber.

The forum, which will be broadcast live on BBC Sussex, will take place on Thursday, 1 August at 19:00 BST.

Tickets for the forum at the Amex Stadium, which will be hosted by BBC Sussex's Johnny Cantor, are available via the club.

Supporters can email their questions for the panel to sussexsport@bbc.co.uk or alternatively send a tweet to the BBC Sussex Sport Twitter account.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
that WILL be interesting

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Will he be able to answer in English?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
asking for questions is hopeful....judging on here, most will be moanups about decisions already made with a question mark at the end and a why at the front.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
These things are always a disappointment. It should be predetermined questions not idiots from the audience asking if Oscar is settling in nicely or what he had for lunch.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
wonder if they will charge by the question

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
1.) Are you really that grumpy or is just how your face is?

2.) Do you like me? I like you.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I asked Gus last year if he would sign an English type centre forward----------many months later we did---sort of.
I may not ask anything this year as I remember this at the time:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I asked Gus last year if he would sign an English type centre forward----------many months later we did---sort of.

Not really - Ulloa is really good technically, and has a great football brain. Not very English.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
how does one get a ticket for this? I'd like to go, never been to one!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here