Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

my tickets have come for villarreal and Norwich cant wait to be back at the amex

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not yet mate. I'm in the north. Parking ticket arrived for the uni but when I had to phone the ticket office, they told me that I'd get another, for the bridge as they were no longer using the uni for that match.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got mine today, all very nice and fresh with the AMEX logo. Also clearly states no Free travel and the blurb on the back has changed

Free Travel
Tickets to first team league games and other selected events may include free travel. If there is a free travel entitlement, this will be shown on the front of your ticket.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Saving myself and my cash for the first "proper game".

andy_lee007uk

Oct 21, 2005
Surrey Seagull
Not yet mate. I'm in the north. Parking ticket arrived for the uni but when I had to phone the ticket office, they told me that I'd get another, for the bridge as they were no longer using the uni for that match.

I have also booked to park in the Uni for the Villarreal game.

Is the bridge parking easy to find? I haven't parked at either car parks before and am taking my seven year old son with me so really want to avoid getting lost :)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Got mine. Two for Villarreal and two for Norwich. £20 a head for BOTH games in some of the best seats in the house in one of the country's best grounds. I'm afraid to say that, at those prices, I'm not really able to get uptight about the fact that I have to pay for travel.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here