Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TSLR | Subscriptions Details and News from the Fanzine for 13/14

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
nsc_logo_tslr.png

Hello everyone.

We're getting ready to publish the first issue of the season at Leeds (10 sales there last year, get in) but in the meantime, for those that prefer to subscribe, the prices for 2013/14 are below ... We've not put the prices up again, no point.

2013/14 Subscription (We send the mag to your door each month)
£10 (+ p&p £5 UK, £10 Europe, £20 Anywhere else)

2013/14 Digital Subscription (We email the mag to you for your iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Smartphone, whatever ... Comes in PDF and eBook format)
£5

The mag at the match will be £1 again, as usual.

ALL THESE CAN BE PURCHASED AT OUR SECURE ONLINE STORE AT [url]WWW.TSLR.BIGCARTEL.COM [/URL]

In other news;

- It's our 50th issue at Leeds, and our 5th anniversary of launching The Seagull Love Review. Look out for some cool stuff we'll be doing to celebrate.

- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @tslr, Like us on Facebook here, and new for this season, sign up to our monthly mailout which will bring you all the best Albion writing from the internet each month ... You can sign up to that here. No spam, we promise.

- As always, we need sellers at The Amex. For every £1 zine you sell you keep 30p, so no reason why you can't make £30+ at a home match in about an hour and a half. If you're interested please drop us an email at tslr @ hot mail . co . uk

- Contributors always welcome ... We need writers, photographers, artists and informers ... Get in touch if you think you've got something interesting for the mag tslr @ hot mail . co .uk

- Business owners; We have advertising space in the fanzine this year, get in touch to talk rates, we're cheap as chips.

Alright, that's all, see you at Elland Road!

Cheers,

TSLR

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Keep up the good work.

As the FIRST EVER digital subscriber, I spose I ought to get round to renewing it, sometime soon.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Always great value for a quid so good on you for keeping costs down.

Just don't let Mr Barber get too close.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Always great value for a quid so good on you for keeping costs down.

Just don't let Mr Barber get too close.

Oops, sorry. Double post alert!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Come clean HYS... when are you going to announce the new 75p levy on purchasing TSLR direct from a vendor?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
How much is the booking fee, for on-line or pick up in person? Paying a third of your retail price to the sellers, can't be in line with FFP, should be 25p, shirley!
Also I can't make up my mind, on-line or paper. I like paper but it's three times the price, and I only have my pension...........Decisions, decisions.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
How much is the booking fee, for on-line or pick up in person? Paying a third of your retail price to the sellers, can't be in line with FFP, should be 25p, shirley!
Also I can't make up my mind, on-line or paper. I like paper but it's three times the price, and I only have my pension...........Decisions, decisions.

Digital is really good - maybe some of last years subscribers can let you know what they think.

Personally I like physically reading something. The fanzine fits in your pocket, people read it on the train back to Brighton, it's great for that.

We always thought digital would be a back up, so people bought the zine at the ground, but then had the zine on their phone or Kindle for commuting etc.

We are selling them in 5 shops in Brighton next season, all around the North Laine and Preston Park I think ... So you can pick them for a quid there if you want. Not sure exactly where yet, the other guy is sorting it out.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Yes Digital is VERY good. I just drag and drop on my desktop and have a little read from time to time. Well done to everyone involved. Ah yes! now to renew.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Dont know why I didnt do digital last year.... always enjoyed it.... so THATS my new season resolution :)

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I forgot to renew my subscription last year, despite Sam indulging my penchant for pointless correspondence AND recommending the mighty Manzine (RIP??) - where's the gratitude, eh? I'll see what I can do...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

You beat me to it! Was going to post on similar lines*... :)

* although you probably did a better job.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Digital is really good - maybe some of last years subscribers can let you know what they think.

Personally I like physically reading something. The fanzine fits in your pocket, people read it on the train back to Brighton, it's great for that.

We always thought digital would be a back up, so people bought the zine at the ground, but then had the zine on their phone or Kindle for commuting etc.

We are selling them in 5 shops in Brighton next season, all around the North Laine and Preston Park I think ... So you can pick them for a quid there if you want. Not sure exactly where yet, the other guy is sorting it out.

The digital works really well (on the iPad for me, through iBooks). Why don't you guys just make one of last season's editions a free download, then people can try it out for themselves?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I've just subscribed to the digital one. Never read it before but for a fiver, what do i have to lose plus we're all Albion fans aren't we? You deserve our support!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If anyone is undecided then my advice would be to go for it. It's a really good read; very funny and you learn stuff about the Albion.

I might go DIGITALES this year...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I went for the paper. Always multiple uses and a T-shirt, I shall look like a drug dealer. :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here