Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the S bus

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
I know that this has been done to death but is the 'S' bus going to run next season? I cannot see anything on it and have tried to search with no success. so please enlighten me good people of nsc :smile:

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Have you tried looking in the very obviously titled threads on the subject or on the official site?

yes but it is mainly about the hangleton and portslade buses and I would rather not trawl through 15 pages to look for this

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The good news is the S will continue to Run.

The bad news is that it now costs money, comes in the form of a taxi and has to be ordered from 20 40 60.

I know that this has been done to death but is the 'S' bus going to run next season? I cannot see anything on it and have tried to search with no success. so please enlighten me good people of nsc :smile:

A version of it. With bookable seats and set departure times BUT it will cost you an extra @£75 for the season.

anyone have an answer though?
It's easy to take the piss.

What I see is a customer of an organisation, who will find that the organisation will no longer be providing the product that he thinks he has already paid for - in fact he will be charged more than he has already paid - and the organisation has told him absolutely NOTHING about this change.

If this was any other supplier, we'd all agree that it was a very poor way of doing business.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here