Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just go and enjoy the football and stop moaning

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
We're on the verge IMO of one of the best seasons this clubs ever had under the guidance of OSCAR GARCIA THE SPANISH PRINCE OF FLAIR so stop fecking bitching whining moaning and crying and roll up to the Amex next season and just enjoy it :albion2:
Or would you prefer if you were back here image.jpg

If i bought a new 5 bedroom house from being in a studio flat I'd be expected to pay higher bills and council taxes, so some one has to pay for the Amex unless we Sell a prize Asset(Bridcutt) to balance the books which we haven't done because we're on the verge of the prem
So stop moaning about a proxy £3:25 and enjoy your life get out in the sunshine and embrace the fact that its only 15 days till Leeds united

D

Deleted member 22389

We're on the verge IMO of one of the best seasons this clubs ever had under the guidance of OSCAR GARCIA THE SPANISH PRINCE OF FLAIR so stop fecking bitching whining moaning and crying and roll up to the Amex next season and just enjoy it :albion2:
Or would you prefer if you were back here View attachment 44908

If i bought a new 5 bedroom house from being in a studio flat I'd be expected to pay higher bills and council taxes, so some one has to pay for the Amex unless we Sell a prize Asset(Bridcutt) to balance the books which we haven't done because we're on the verge of the prem
So stop moaning about a proxy £3:25 and enjoy your life get out in the sunshine and embrace the fact that its only 15 days till Leeds united

I agree all this moaning about Barber, Transport is doing my head in. Stop moaning.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Or would you prefer if you were back here View attachment 44908

Ok I will bite...

I wonder whether you were one of the ones who were happy just to let Archer, Stanley and Bellotti grind our club down to the ground which then led to playing at the above ground...if people didn't "moan" in 1995, 1996 and 1997, you would NOT be enjoying watching a team led out by a former Spanish International...instead, we would be watching football at Whitehawk...

I would LOVE to be concentrating on the playing side of the ground, however, when you've been told that supporting the Albion would see a 85% increase in cost in just less than two years, you will excuse some of us who will want to "moan" because we don't have a bottomless pit of cash.

Perhaps, if money isn't a problem to you, as it clearly isn't; you would like to set up a fund and contribute to it to help those who will find it financially difficult to attend matches? No? I guessed not!

So if some of us want to "moan" then you should respect that, rather than blindly follow the club like a lapdog and agree to everything they want to introduce, no matter how unpopular or mercenary it is!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
What if increased costs mean you cannot afford to just go and enjoy the football? What about THOSE people?

Agree with this..I think a lot of people tend to forget that some fans are living on a tight budget. It might only be a couple of quid here or there, but if they have kids then that could turn into a tenner or more.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd LOVE to go and enjoy the football but I can't afford to thanks to Barber :thumbsup:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What if increased costs mean you cannot afford to just go and enjoy the football? What about THOSE people?
Sush Walt, just sush. This is a happy-clappy thread for all the lickers. Woo hoo! Up the Albion! Fleece me Barber! All you moaners can just ruddy well shut up!

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
If you live in Brighton and Hove it's still pretty easy to get to the football in the grand scheme of things.

If you live further afield then it is a little more challenging, it always has been until two seasons ago. This is Brighton and Hove albion, not 'Sussex Albion'. I have plenty of mates who live in Brighton and support London teams. It's a pain in the arse and costly because they dont live within walking distance of the ground, but they still go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here